You no what me and my mom can be in a fight for a good mojority of the day but at the end, we always want to talk to eachother and she’ll come in my room and say goodnight. And when I step up and be a big person and say something that needs to be said to help somebody else. she sees that, and thanked me for it. She knows me better than anyone and that’s why shes one of my bestfriends and I still love her (:💜 and everything will work out. We just have to have faith.
1) You’re empowering.
2) I like your voice.
3) You’re strong.
4) I think your ideas/beliefs matter.
5) I’m so happy you exist.
6) More people should be listening to what you have to say.
7) You’re a very warm hearted person.
8) It’s nice seeing such kindness.
9) You’re very down to earth.
10) You have a beautiful soul.
11) You inspire me to become a better person.
12) Our conversations bring me a lot of joy.
13) It’s good to see someone care so much.
14) You’re so understanding.
15) You matter a lot to me.
16) You’re important even if you don’t think so.
17) You’re intelligent.
18) Your passion is contagious.
19) Your confidence is refreshing.
20) You restore my faith in humanity.
21) You’re great at being creative.
22) You’re so talented at ____.
23) I don’t get tired of you the way I get tired of other people.
24) You have great taste in ___.
25) I’m happy I stayed alive long enough to meet you.
26) I wish more people were like you.
27) You’re so good at loving people.
when you sat in a weird position for a long time and you move and then your foot feels like this
most accurate description of anything accurate ever in the history of accuracy
"Robin Williams’ passing is a reminder that those who make us laugh the most are usually fighting the biggest demons."
can we actually fucking not with the “i’m so happy but so ready to kill myself” bullshit. SERIOUSLY. YOU CAN BE HAPPY WITHOUT “FIGHTING DEMONS.” GENUINE HAPPINESS IS OKAY….